<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Komando Community &#8211; stg | Wally Otting | Activity</title>
	<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/members/wally/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/members/wally/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Wally Otting.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 22:42:06 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">226778e054d0f327eed6a3a3ae30e0ce</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/35127/#acomment-35128</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2025 09:03:33 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought it was cute!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/members/wally/" data-bb-hp-profile="8162" rel="nofollow">Wally Otting</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/groups/jest-for-fun-nice-jokes-group/" data-bb-hp-group="14" rel="nofollow">Jest For Fun – Nice Jokes Group</a>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">483b48b91a0bff2441337e24411cb208</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting posted an update in the group Jest For Fun – Nice Jokes Group: </title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/35127/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2025 09:02:46 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cf3d5b6d24b0bc81d0aba74c32f38c2</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting posted an update: I have a pixel 8 Pro and am not able to reinstall the komando app.</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/35059/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2025 17:55:27 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a pixel 8 Pro and am not able to reinstall the komando app. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0ff7c077b9dcb49e1e1bc4287603968</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting replied to the discussion Cloud file storage in the forum Cyber Security</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/cloud-file-storage/#post-57953</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Sep 2024 04:01:53 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/cloud-file-storage/#post-57953"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Cloud file storage</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I personally use Dropbos and Onedrive.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94babc8a32d1161c2e198388ede1cb78</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Gaming laptop users only.</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/26450/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jul 2023 21:58:34 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7590e9b24cc065fe8cce49c1c7a2bc2e</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Fun GitHub Projects</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/26449/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jul 2023 21:58:19 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13fa80d2e6d26e7fae90118db4853554</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group World at your finger tips</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/26448/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jul 2023 21:57:21 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c6097763b38b34b003d593864f5e886</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Breaking News</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/26447/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jul 2023 21:55:24 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b33abc160b961e879aa5a5fbb2df9b08</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/25387/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Mar 2023 18:13:57 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b587c2cfdbf6a609aaeaca531504dae</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Instant Pot recipe swap</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/23592/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Aug 2022 14:04:51 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54b55e8ee3fdda9b866cabcef5d6f512</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Komando Cafe</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/22724/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 May 2022 19:18:05 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e38b1098ccba5c658f42399fa66238e</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting posted an update: Just wanted to let you know that I have gotten a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/21763/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:29:34 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just wanted to let you know that I have gotten a Google Pixel 6 Pro and love it. Big jump from my LG k40. It will take some getting use to. I decided on it after watching the show with Alley the content queen describing her Pixel 6.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">030fa8f4c8688ff857d5fca636463e28</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Old Tech</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/21762/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Feb 2022 09:57:47 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea76439598b6fb23ea6b7833d12ba4de</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting replied to the discussion Musicians: Don&#039;t miss out on the best app for sharing music in the forum Show Questions</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/musicians-dont-miss-out-on-the-best-app-for-sharing-music/#post-51887</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jan 2022 12:42:52 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/musicians-dont-miss-out-on-the-best-app-for-sharing-music/#post-51887"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Musicians: Don't miss out on the best app for sharing music</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have been using Musescare for my own compositions as well others.  It works with a computer as well as a smartphone.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">557ffc9b864db135e898a328d10ad9dc</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting replied to the discussion What was your first computer? in the forum Komando News</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/what-was-your-first-computer/#post-50897</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Oct 2021 01:08:41 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/what-was-your-first-computer/page/2/#post-50897"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> What was your first computer?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My  first computer was an IBM Aptiva from Radio Shack.  Very slow.  Little memory.  28K modem. But some very nice Bose speakers that I still have.  Half hour to connect to the internet and up to two days to download a single picture.  Used AOL to connect and that slowed me down too. I am on my forth computer now.  HP notebook. $1200 computer&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-20324"><a target='_blank' href="https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/what-was-your-first-computer/#post-50897" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9f2250779628ea0e35e173edde690d9</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting replied to the discussion Sound drops in and out when plugged in in the forum Computer Help</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/sound-drops-in-and-out-when-plugged-in/#post-50842</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Oct 2021 15:52:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/sound-drops-in-and-out-when-plugged-in/#post-50842"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Sound drops in and out when plugged in</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I shot some compressed air in all the jacks and ports on my computer it has been working so far.  I have also ordered a USB sound card just in case.  I bought it from WISH which I have been very happy with.  Thanks so much John.  I know I probably need to consider a new computer.  Mine is over eight years old.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e91aca3caa68be31642be96d35a3db3d</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting posted an update: Hey guys.  I just wanted to let you know I have a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/19513/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Aug 2021 16:27:17 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys.  I just wanted to let you know I have a Yamay health monitor watch that I really like.  It was around $50.00 and does what I need it to.  (Uncompensated mention).  I also have a question.  Does it dammage a smart phone to lay it on a notebook computer?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5ca006af43e02b72e19cec93da94b1a</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting posted an update in the group Android Users only!: I received my first smart phone (an LG K40) from Spectrum [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/16806/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Feb 2021 23:52:11 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I received my first smart phone (an LG K40) from Spectrum as part of my contract.  I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the quality of this phone.  I like it so far even though it get&#8217;s slow at times.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bd30a3d6eb630343c50b494c2dc8176</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/15737/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Dec 2020 01:53:25 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cefd366f86f7affca9dc8fa11b784e40</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting replied to the discussion Why can I not sign into the community. in the forum Smart Phones</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/why-can-i-not-sign-into-the-community/#post-46237</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Dec 2020 11:08:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/why-can-i-not-sign-into-the-community/#post-46237"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Why can I not sign into the community.</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Ok.  I am now able to sign into the Komando app.  Thanks for the advice.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">103115407da17095d5f8e80216596375</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting replied to the discussion My Windows 10 account has been locked: in the forum Advanced Tech Support</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/my-windows-10-account-has-been-locked/#post-45084</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2020 18:41:26 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/my-windows-10-account-has-been-locked/#post-45084"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> My Windows 10 account has been locked:</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It has now been almost four months that I have not had access to any part of my microsoft account.  I have filled out a form several times because they kept telling me to do the same thing over and over and I should get a different response.  I did a fresh install.  I have called several times with no results.  They have continued to bill me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14068"><a target='_blank' href="https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/my-windows-10-account-has-been-locked/#post-45084" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f87deef200f4bc0d20c1ab371f6418e</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting replied to the discussion Why can I not sign into the community. in the forum Smart Phones</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/why-can-i-not-sign-into-the-community/#post-44929</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:55:39 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/why-can-i-not-sign-into-the-community/#post-44929"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Why can I not sign into the community.</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I guess it plays through a browser window.  I can use Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi and even LastPass built in browser. Thanks!!!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db2f02622d29b515590044cb3831d5df</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and TeamKomando:John are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/13393/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Aug 2020 17:21:41 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae7b147040092c6c76216339e46996ea</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Android Users only!</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/13110/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jul 2020 02:18:29 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51708534d6aaf4a17bc33d97e4923b66</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Maineman are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/11613/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Apr 2020 23:11:17 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18f00b0cc8a6d52efde4a50c56ee5aa1</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting: @kimkomando
Hi Kim:  What is the name of the new [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/11086/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2020 13:24:05 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a target='_blank' class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/members/kimkomando/" rel="nofollow">@kimkomando</a><br />
Hi Kim:  What is the name of the new anti-virus that you advertise?  Or are they no longer a sponsor?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2aa77131d0b85477badd21c3109370cf</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting posted an update: Merry Christmas to Kim Komando and the Komando Community!</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/8591/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Dec 2019 11:47:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Merry Christmas to Kim Komando and the Komando Community!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86f5df75857121ce5d80c64b1d12da1e</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting replied to the discussion Cannot sign into Facebook in the forum Social Media</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/cannot-sign-into-facebook/#post-41080</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Nov 2019 22:38:31 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/cannot-sign-into-facebook/#post-41080"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Cannot sign into Facebook</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks!  I did get my account reactivated.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a41aac45d06c5b7eeb7ae3c30f92c6a5</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting started the discussion Cannot sign into Facebook in the forum Social Media</title>
				<link>https://communityk4stg.wpenginepowered.com/forum/topic-post/cannot-sign-into-facebook/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:14:02 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://k4comstg.komando.com/forum/topic-post/cannot-sign-into-facebook/">Cannot sign into Facebook</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It seems that Facebook needs me to change my password every day.  Now they say they need a copy of my photo ID in order to verify I am who I say I am.  I am not comfortable with this.  Am I somehow being scammed?  Or is this a legitimate practice? </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ea366c1e761ce5eef9acaf714cc6083</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Energy Engineers</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/6232/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Oct 2019 13:21:31 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69a349174b7c5e160f22a3437a504403</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Book Club</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/6231/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Oct 2019 13:21:02 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ec8667aa5ff632155ab6ab90e98a3a0</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Computing For Older Adults</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/6230/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Oct 2019 13:20:26 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbc902275f5824c1946789de13e9f7a4</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and CRYSTAL CALDWELL are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/5739/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Sep 2019 06:46:11 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c6f9336d9435843543a1ac323a1e1a2</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Harriet Yoder are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/4852/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Aug 2019 19:09:37 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc84faa195fc70547f4a75e4d2e8d8f7</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting joined the group Data Breaches, Breaking News and Product Recalls</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/4312/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2019 19:17:23 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c6a8338cf7e30fdfa31ad5eda2afa55</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Sue Green are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3981/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Aug 2019 21:12:25 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66ecda67ef50e420b79d973526e02973</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and TeamKomando:AmberKomando are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3898/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:10:45 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca3b29637c8d38d9ae7a81e086108d46</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and assetguy are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3742/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:33:12 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf565b7888998370a0d211e61b71fa6e</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Rjpete are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3600/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Aug 2019 17:02:39 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f2cfc72310f23b6dac22e560bb1a94d</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3581/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:58:48 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7143eafb140574e4b9f73ff4285245a7</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Komando Community are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3551/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Aug 2019 19:30:01 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85b47ea15f26208bdf0dff4e31259eb9</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and KimKomando are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3385/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Aug 2019 19:09:44 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99e9a68b5e0b68f714cd09339cb267da</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Paul Williams Sr. are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3357/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Aug 2019 14:36:00 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e372c1af416782d6a27b90d4dd14300</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and dfhjr are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3350/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Aug 2019 12:07:02 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0e4f3babaf8e2e04e43a33b0a29f1e5</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and lutefisk19 are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3344/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:15:59 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">870c801764886749287dd0409b503cd3</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Carol-BaysideNYC are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3196/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Aug 2019 17:05:13 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de8965dc7dcaa8a3c4d245acbe22b0d5</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Jean Sparks are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3172/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Aug 2019 15:28:59 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8aa5b1e1d8e98d64c42c48f0e767376e</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Alan are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3164/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Aug 2019 14:41:46 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c9bfbb539b9556195cf89b2a5a13a03</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Ken Mac are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3157/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Aug 2019 14:24:03 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e33a1ccdba2ba466c1bdff465ca20a39</guid>
				<title>Wally Otting and Thomas Wypa are now connected</title>
				<link>https://k4comstg.komando.com/activity/p/3147/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Aug 2019 13:45:02 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		